Pointless war 96

Poster: WzrdKing@aol.com

 Milords and Ladys or fair Atlantia,
    I've just returned from this years Pointless War and it was a wonderful
day. The weather was perfect, the people friendly and in wonderful garb. The
fighting was both exciting and truly chivalrous. As an Easterner, I can only
look to the Atlantians with real respect. You are great and noble fighters,
superb hosts, and not meaning to be politically incorrect, (only periodly
chavanistic,) You have some of the most beautiful and gracious ladies I have
ever had the honor to lay eyes on. One raven haired lass in particular... but
that's enough of that. I'll just say that the courtly tradition of being
smitten by a maiden who knows not of your existance, is alive and well in
this corner of iron Bog.
     Definately a wonderful day. I spent most of it video taping the
proceedings. I tried keeping the camera in a leather bag so as not to disturb
the dream, but it proved impractical. I will have to try again to design a
suitably period camera blimp. Anyway, I tried to be as unobtrusive as
possible. I shot 3 hours of footage which I have just reveiwed, and it looks
great. As a video editor/director for the last 25 years in the mundane world,
I'm now, going to edit it down to a fast paced 45 min documentary. (If anyone
has any interest in getting a copy, please feel free to email me.) It was a
wonderful day, but taping it did get in the way of total enjoyment. Made it
too much of a busmnan's holiday, but then, I get to spend another 30 hours
editing, and that will make for a very pleasant week. (Cutting the war as
opposed to cutting political campaign spots, no contest there as to which is
preferable.) I would love to hear the impressions of anyone else who
attended.
    And again I must thank the people of Atlantia for their valor and
courtesy.
    Yours in service,
        Luither map Conan