Re: Pointless war 96

Poster: Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Allah's Peace on the Rose and both of our fine kingdoms!!

WzrdKing@aol.com wrote:

> As an Easterner, I can only
> look to the Atlantians with real respect. You are great and noble fighters,
> superb hosts, and not meaning to be politically incorrect, (only periodly
> chavanistic,) You have some of the most beautiful and gracious ladies I have
> ever had the honor to lay eyes on. One raven haired lass in particular...

Thank you.  We kill more people before noon than most kingdoms do all day.....and keep
your filthy paws off our ladies;)....the "raven haried lass in particular";P  You must
be speaking of Antonella.  More beautiful than dawn's first light, more caring than any
physician, more desirous than a mountain of gold and treasure?  Yep, that's Antonella
all right.  She is a great conversationalist, AND...she cooks, too!!  She brought the
best pasta and pesto to the battlefield at Pennsic and took such good care of the
fighters we are forever in her debt.(which just can't be a bad place to be:)

> I would love to hear the impressions of anyone else who
> attended.

The fighting was incredible fun, but it's always nice when the army looks good.  We had
great conversations between battles, after the day, and almost everyone was grinning.
When problems arose, men talked with each other.  Even when those situations give birth
to lively conversation, it is so much better to talk about it than let it go...and that
is exactly what happened.  I came away with a new found respect and admiration for the
East Kingdom and its' valorous warriors, a new found respect for the Tu-Chux:D(they were
an absolute hoot to play with), and a grin that won't go away.

>     And again I must thank the people of Atlantia for their valor and
> courtesy.

Which, to your honor my new friend, was returned in like manner.

>     Yours in service,
>         Luither map Conan

Falcone

P.S.  Please let me know about the video particulars!
Donald S. Wagner             Sayyid Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir
Lead Technical Instructor        Barony of Windmasters' Hill
AT&T WorldNet Service                Kingdom of Atlantia