Re: Pointless war 96

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

> Poster: WzrdKing@aol.com
>
>  Milords and Ladys or fair Atlantia,
>     I've just returned from this years Pointless War and it was
> a wonderful day. The weather was perfect, the people friendly and
> in wonderful garb. The fighting was both exciting and truly chivalrous.
> As an Easterner, I can only look to the Atlantians with real respect.
> You are great and noble fighters, superb hosts, and not meaning to
> be politically incorrect, (only periodly chavanistic,) You have some
> of the most beautiful and gracious ladies I have ever had the honor to
> lay eyes on.

Good Milord Luither,

	As a former Easterner myself (Carolingia born and bred!) it warms my
heart indeed to read such kind and wonderful words of praise for my much-loved
new home (well, for the last 18 years! <g>).  Thank you so much for sharing
your impressions of the War with all of us; I especially appreciate it as, to
my great sadness, I was unable to attend due to mundane commitments.  I would
love to obtain a copy of the tape, when you are ready to send it abroad!

	Thank you for your noble words; may you and yours, and the great realm
of the East, prosper in your chivalry!

	Blessings,
	Meli ferch Iasper