Re: Pointless war 96

Poster: WzrdKing@aol.com

Milady,
   Thank you for your kind words, and know that any time you change your mind
and decide to live again in the Eastern realm, you shall be welcomed back
with open arms.
   As soon as the tape is edited, which I'm hoping will be by the the end of
next week, (work and family permiting,) I will email you. I'm figuring on
having to charge about twenty dollars to cover duplication labeling and
mailing costs as well as paying my work for use of the AVID. I trust this is
not too much, if it is, please let me know.
  Yours in service,
      Luther