Re: Pointless war 96

Poster: "Sharon Henderson" <sharon@intercon.com>

Ooops, milord, I see I did mis-spell your name yesterday!  I do beg your
pardon!  <blush>

> Poster: WzrdKing@aol.com
>
> Milady,
>    Thank you for your kind words, and know that any time you change
> your mind and decide to live again in the Eastern realm, you shall
> be welcomed back with open arms.

Ah, you silver-tongued Eastern lads....  :-)

As there do be many back in the Ancient East that I do love dearly, with many
a happy memory, I shall delight to visit as often as I can, sure of the
welcome of which you speak.

However, in the years since the pilgrimage of my life did bring me to
Atlantia's fair shores, I have become so enamored of these lands with their
fabled and chivalrous monarchs, courtly and merry ladies and lords, warlike
and yet most gentil Knights and fighters, Laurels that are the height of
learned skill and teaching, Pelicans that give of themselves with such joy in
service, and folk of all rank and station that are so open, courteous, and
kindly affectioned one to another, that the concept of permanently leaving
Mother Atlantia brings a great sadness to my heart!  Nay, milord, for all your
sweet and so typical Eastern kindness, I must decline, and raise my mug in
praise of Atlantia where, God being kind, I shall live out and then end my
days!

>    As soon as the tape is edited, which I'm hoping will be by the
> end of next week, (work and family permiting,) I will email you.
> I'm figuring on having to charge about twenty dollars to cover
> duplication labeling and mailing costs as well as paying my work for
> use of the AVID. I trust this is not too much, if it is, please let
> me know.
>   Yours in service,
>       Luther

It seems a fair price to me, milord, and I do most earnestly beg that you will
let me know when you are prepared to send a trading caravan this way with the
item in question! :-)

With thanks to the East and Blessings to Atlantia the Fair,
Meli