Re: Jobs and Cookies and Facts and Perceptions

Poster: Matthew Allen Newsome <mnewsome@warren-wilson.edu>

On Fri, 18 Oct 1996, Diane Carter wrote:

> Poster: uboru@pop.erols.com (Diane Carter)
>
> Loved the sign off of music, sex and cookies. Does anyone know where I can
> get either a tape of or words to that song?
>
> Brigantia

Aed of Avidgor
mka Ed Weil
9662 Baron Pl
Baltimore MD 21237
He produces his tapes independantly, so please get a copy directly from
him, rather than dubbing someone elses.  I'm not sure of his prices, but
I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help you :)
Aye,
Eogan