Re: Kane & Muirgen

Poster: MPengwyn@aol.com

Gentle Friends of Atlantia:

Having moved to Trimaris just over a year ago for mundane (employment)
reasons, I had not had the opportunity to speak with Kane for quite some
time, but I will always cherish in my heart the memories of his sincerity,
his wicked sense of humor, and his winning smile. I will remember the many
times he worked his heart out for Atlantia. I will treasure the rare times we
had to talk quietly about much and nothing. And I will find comfort in the
fact that he told me he and Muirgen - who I never really knew - were best
friends. And that they were together when they left this life.

May you each find similar memories to help you smile through your tears as
well.

In great sadness at the passing of a gentle, loving man.

Meghan