Kane & Muirgen

Poster: Greg Prevost <gregp@ix.netcom.com>

Posted this earlier but I got a bounced notice so if it is a dube my
apoligies.

>From The State (SC newpaper):
"An accident Sunday on I-26 in Lexington County left a Rock Hill couple
dead and four members of a Florida family injured, according to the
Highway Patrol.  It caused traffic to back up for more than five miles
on the highway, from the exit for U.S. 21 to the border with Orangeburg
County.  The accident occured about 3 p.m. when an eastbound 1995
two-door Nissan crossed the highway median and entered the path of a
westbound two-door 1990 Honda.  Traffic in the westbound lanes still was
moving slowly two hours after the accident.  All the people involved in
the accident were wearing seat belts.  Sally M. O'Mayer, 41, who was
driving the Honda, and her husband, Michael, 33, died in the accident.
Scott Stefansen, 16, of Jacksonville, Fla., his parents and his brother
were treated for minor injuries at Lexington Medical Center.
Investigators don't know why Stefansen lost control of the Nissan.  The
accident is under investigation."

This all we know for right now.

Rachel & Janos