Kane & Muirgen

Poster: DANIEL WEIL <WEIL@gnn.com>

To the folk of the Merry Rose, and most particularly to the family and close
friends of Kane & Muirgen, greetings and most heartfelt condolences from
Daniel and James of Rutland.

I will never forget the warmth of the reception we got from Kane and Muirgen
at Pointless a few years back when we went up to greet and meet them.  Nor
will I ever forget the smile eternally on Kane's face.  In a world of people
who take themselves and everything else too seriously, that smile carried a
message of lighten up and enjoy to which we all should pay heed in our time
of mourning.

Daniel of Rutland
Daniel D. Weil