Kane

Poster: "N.C. Honeycutt" <lagheless@coastalnet.com>

What I want to know is where are all the Mungo stories?

Who could forget that great giant of man ( both in size and heart) carrying
half a tree (and I mean a BIG tree).
Mungo cold.  Mungo need wood.  Mungo find tree.  Mungo with his great big
tree stuck over a ravine(big ditch).
Kane carrying half a tree....just about darn near everyone else in his
household carrying the other half.
That's the story about Kane, I remember hearing and thinking who else in all
of Atlantia could carry a tree.
A big man with a heart of gold, a smile of pure delight, and the best of all
that is Atlantia Chivalry.
  That's how I will remember him...... always.

Emma Lawles
Seareach

--
"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few
virtues"--  Abraham Lincolin