Re: Black Diamond Remebers Kane

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

          For all those who feel pain this day for the loss of such a great
  man, I can offer only myself and the reassurance that my pain joins your
  own.  Anything that I can I do?  We all feel so helpless.

I never knew them, now I cannot.  I am very moved by all these stories.

One thing you can do, is remember that these stories of love are too late to
tell to Kane and Muirgen... if you have similar stories of love for others,
tell them directly to the people you love, while you may.

	Tibor (It never hurts to say a kind word, right now)