Kane & Muirgen

Poster: CORVUS2@aol.com

I wanted to share the following message I got from friends in Trimaris...

Rhiannon

Dear Rhiannon,
        Rest assured, dear Lady, that this missive has been past on to
several reliable members of the Chivalry here in Trimaris, with instructions
to send it far and wide to all of their peerage and others that they know
would be touched.  As it is said, so it is done.  Our hearts go out to all
of your Land, and carry comfort and sympathy.
                                 Love,
                                    Jen