Re: Black Diamond Remebers Kane

Poster: "smith, jason h" <SMITHJH@ed.concord.wvnet.edu>

Greetings friends,
    As I sit here, reading the multitudes of messages, I find myself
between tears and gut-wrenching laughter. Thank you all for sharing
your stories, it's been a BIG help. (Janos, ya kept me sane!)
    I think the thing I will regret most is not having taken more
time to get to know Syr Kane. We all say at some time or another
"...I'll ask [him/her] tomorrow..." or "...they'll always be there for
me..."
    And now...I see...
If we learn nothing else from our dear friends passing, I believe we
should learn this: Take no one for granted. All are special, all are
beautiful, and all will be missed.

VIVAT!  TO OUR FALLEN WARRIOR!
VIVAT!  TO HIS GENTLE LADY!

Atlantia grieves...But Syr Kane and Murigen live in all of us...

Ciaran MacGhobhainn