Re: Black Diamond Remebers Kane

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Asalaam alai Qum!!

Lord Blackbow wrote:

> Go Party.  Go have fun.  Go tell Kane/Mongo stories.  Go remember him as
> he was.  Believe in your heart that Kane has finally gotten to do what he
> wanted to do when he came down off the throne from his reign, which was
> to have the entire household mount up on horses and gallop off into the
> sunset "to fight the Saracens."

Well, I am the luckiest of all.  I may get to fight him again;)

I agree with what you said, Lord Blackbow.  Syr Kane wouldn't want us all
to spend alot of time in grief, and since I believe in a very real
after-life, I am sure he knows we will do that.  Yet, I can be sure that he
would want that minimalized.

So, when I dream of taking the Holy Cities back from the true infidels of
the West, I will look for the black and gold, call a hold when I see it,
then we'll send for the beer bearers.:0)

Falcone