Kane Stories

Poster: "Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir" <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

Asalaam alai qum!

I spent every free moment today in the Quran looking for words to share to
help with this.  All there is is subjection to Allah's will, nothing more
and nothing less.  I looked in my on-line Bible, nothing different there.
I looked into the Cherokee's feast of day's, not there either.  The Christ,
nor the Prophet, nor the elders ever said subjection to His will would be
easy, but the stories help, huh.

I met Syr Kane at a Windmaster's Fighter practice.  He kicked my butt all
day and then told me how to beat him.  I still couldn't do it, until I got
this lucky shot.  I put everything I had into it and whacked him like a
red-headed TuChuk.  I thought for sure he would at least say ouch, but he
just giggled and grinned and dared me to do it again.

After a not-so-well attended, but very fun event near Charlotte.  Myself,
China, and Keldhar went to Kane's hotel room to party with O'Shannon.
Sitting on the floor I spilled beer on the carpet and quickly grabbed a
peace of garb to mop off that mess.  "FALCONE!! Don't worry about
that...it's a rental:)"

The morning after Cuan's latest coronation, he and some of his house and I
were sitting at a table, gorging away at leftovers.  We joked and laughed
and almost made cold chicken come out our nose.

At Pennsic he gave my knight a hard time for not fighting one day.  Well, I
just had to challenge him over that;)(I always looked for reasons to spend
a little time with him)  We met after the pass battle doing pick-ups and
decided to take care of our "business".  I never even touched him.  How
could that gentle behemoth move with such style and grace?  He near
destroyed my fingernail through the gauntlet and even after the weeks of
pain and healing, it will never be quite the same.  That's a pricking
allegory, come to think of it.

I did not know Muirgen.  The other stories I read make me realize a
two-fold loss for myself.  My thoughts and prayers are with those so much
closer to these than I.

Falcone