RE: Jobs and Cookies and Facts and Perceptions

Poster: Lance Harrop <lharrop@mrj.com>

Master Terefon wrote, in part:

> As Earl Dafydd and Mistress Dierdre have pointed out, I shall again
> point out in myself.  Being the newest (at least I still think so)
> member of the Order of the Laurel, I have NEVER been apprenticed OR
> squired OR proteged.
  ^^^^^^^
Master Terefon,

Please don't let that bother you.  From personal experience, I have to
consider you a most excellent fighter, and better then many squires I
know.  At least, I should say that you closed down my high-line attacks
better then most (including certain recent former Kings I know) people do.

;-)  Blatent sucking up over ;-)

Leifr