A ride to the service

Poster: "Gabriella di Lorenzo Fiorentini" <hjurand@awod.com>

         I have thus far been unable to find a ride to either of the
services tonight and tomorrow.  I live in Charleston, SC, and if there is
anyone making the trip down driving anywhere near Charleston, I would help
pay for gas if I could catch a ride there and back.  My phone number is
(803) 875-4943, please call or email me if you can help me.
      Many thanks in advance,
                  Gabriella di Lorenzo Fiorentini
                      mka Heather Jurand