Kane & Muirgen

Poster: angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Angela Pincha-Neel - ASCC)

Unto Tracy, Kama, Finn, Rob, Janos, Jonathan, John, and all of
Clan O'Shannon do Count Kai and Lady Mordrea send these words to hopefully
aid you in this time of grief.

We are saddened beyond words at the loss of our very dear friends.
Their memory will reside with us forever and thus keep them alive
in our hearts. We would like to express our condolences and extend
an offer to you for any help you may need. Our house is open to you,
anytime. Unfortunately, neither Kai nor I will be able to attend
the funeral tomorrow, but know that we will be there in spirit.
Our prayers are with you. I am sure that Kane is having fun with
Saint Peter, and that Saint Peter hates butt raps by now!

In service and mourning,

Kai and Drea

--
                                          __^__