Re: Remembering "Uncle" Kane

Poster: "smith, jason h" <SMITHJH@ed.concord.wvnet.edu>

Dear Gentle,
    I was able to hold back the tears until I read this post. I wish
to meet you and your wonderful children someday, and have them tell
me about "Uncle" Kane. Children and their unjaded view of the world,
Thank God for them. I hope my soon to be wife and I have little one
someday...
Thank You, Good Gentle, life just got a lot easier...

Ciaran MacGhobhainn