Funeral of Kane and Muirgen

Poster: Dukeolaf@aol.com

Today I had the priveledge of being a part of the most inspiring and
heartfilling display of love and frienship that I have ever seen. All to
often our (we in the SCA) reference to ourselves as a "family" is an
semi-empty cliche, but today was different. As we gathered together to mourn
the loss and show our love for two dear friends, we held hands, hugged,
laughed, cried and sang as brothers and sisters. Through all my years I have
never felt such spiritual harmony with so many of you. Thank God for Kane and
Muirgen that through them I and we were able to experience that blessed
moment.

May they go with God
Olie