Re: Funeral of Kane and Muirgen

Poster: blackbow@juno.com (David H Ritterskamp)

 I'm told that Kane and Muirgen were buried in their garb.

[which reminds me of another story - Kane's Garb, and the Holes
Therein...]

>Kane
>was buried with a sword, his tabard, his white belt, chain, and spurs
>(which was a relief to me, as I cannot imagine him without them).

[I can see that one now...Kane standing around in his sweats and
darn-near-torn-apart shirt, with a confused look on his face, saying
"Geez, those brainless squires of mine...no sword, no tabard, no belt, no
chain, no spurs...D'OH!"

..and then, with a crafty look on his face, realizing that what he's
wearing (since he obviously can't show up at court looking like this)
would be much better suited for doing pickups anyway.

If I tell that one a little too well...Well, there's another Kane Story.
Variations on a theme, of course, but the essential elements are there.]

Jeez louise, why don't all of you go to a party or something?  It's
getting positively _maudlin_ around here.

Salud,

Ld. J. Blackbow