Il Tempo special A & S issue

Poster: Victoria_Martin@FCW.COM

---------------------------------- Forwarded ----------------------------------
From: Victoria Martin at FCW_GROUP
Date: 11/1/96 2:14PM
To: atlantia@sca.org at VA-Internet
Subject: Il Tempo special A & S issue

Greetings Cheapsidians!

Just a reminder to anyone submitting articles for the Gusti i Fatti (the special
arts and sciences issue of the Il Tempo, Another Fine Product of Ponte Alto): I
need your articles! Any and all A & S subjects accepted and encouraged.

I am hoping to have this thing done by Thanksgiving, but if you have a great
article, I can be bribed....:)

By the way, does anyone know if there is an Aethelmarc mailing list?
Unfortunately, I will be departing Atlantia's fair shores soon for the mountains
of the Known World's newest kingdom. I wanted to familiarize myself with the
kingdom by joining their maillist.

Farewell,
Josceline de Warenne