Re: MR: Banter: Cold Enough For You?

Poster: "Thorpe, John" <thorpj@caepo1.columbiaSC.NCR.COM>

Greetings from Eldred!

Scripsit Alfredo:

>In my former homeland, AEthelmearc, it was always deemed
>too cold to hold court outdoors in November.  When I lived
>there, I believed that in Fair Atlantia the southerly clime
>permitted outdoor activities well into the middle of the year.
>
>Such quaint notions are to be expected from afar, but what
>excuse do y'all have?

You actually thought it was *cold*?  I was comfortable most
of the day.  However, I mundanely work in over A/C'ed
environments, so my opinion is biased.

However, to address your concern:

It must be an influx of Yankees bringing cold weather with
them....That or a sign that 12th Night should be held further
south this time.

In humor,
Eldred