ADMIN: New list configuration

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

Greetings everyone,

Well, I finally go around to rechecking the vote we had a while back
for the list's default reply function.  The final vote I got was 30
for reply to sender, 26 for reply to list, and 12 don't cares.  I have
noticed, also, since then that there has been a lot of people accidentally
posting personal e-mail to the list.  Because of those two factors, I
have changed the default reply back to the way it used to be.  That is,
nothing at all, which defaults to reply to sender.  Please note that some
mail programs seem to be broken and may now try to respond to
the list owner's e-mail address.  As before, please take care to double
check the address you are sending to.  The address of the list is at
the end of every post, and the address of the person that sent a
particular post is at the beginning of every post.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose             |                       lovelace@acm.org
             |\                       Arlington, VA