Re: Kane and Muirghan - Donations

Poster: Logan and Arielle <logan123@charlotte.infi.net>

Chrissings@aol.com wrote:

> Poster: Chrissings@aol.com
>
> This information was probably already posted and alas I have "missed it."
>
> Is there an address to which we can send donations in memory of Kane and
> Muirghan.
>
> Thank You.
> Arianna Morgan

It has come to Our attention, from the family, that the additional
funeral expenses are over the $10,000.00 mark.  Any donations need to be
sent to Us at:

Derrick Solomon
7106 Pawtuckett Road
Charlotte  NC  28214-2235

Make checks or money orders payable to Derrick Solomon with Kane &
Murigen in the memo and please write "Kane" on the back of the envelope

Within three or four weeks We will be sending a check for the total,
along with a list of contributors, to the family.

Serving Atlantia and all Her people,

TRM Logan & Arielle