Re: Crown Tournament Results

Poster: E L Wimett <SILVERDRAGON@Charleston.Net>

Angela Pincha-Neel - ASCC wrote:

> Poster: angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Angela Pincha-Neel - ASCC)
>
> There were 33 intended fighters, 26 of whom actually particpated.

Actually, according to the list mistress in charge (Duchess Seonaid) there were 31 who originally intended to fight, of whom 30 names I
had in advance and one (Achbar ibn Ali fighting for Rohan the Wolfe MacLachlan) was given to us as the fighters were registering.

The "official" list that I provided for the list cards appears below (in precedence order as I had the awards prior to Crown):

1: Duke Bertrand de Flammepoing
Bearing
Sable, a pall Or fimbriated of flame proper between a mullet of eight points Or and two more argent.
Fighting for
Baroness Alicia de Mersey

2: Duke Gyrth Oldcastle of Ravenspur (Did not fight)
Bearing
Azure, a castle tripletowered Or, environed of an annulet issuant of eight arrows argent.
Fighting for
Duchess Melisande de Belvoir

3. Duke Cuan MacDaige
Bearing
Checky azure and Or, three mastiffs sejant argent.
Fighting for
Bera Thorbjorn

4: Earl Daffyd ap Gwystl
Bearing
Argent, on a bend sinister engrailed between six gouttes azure an arrow Or.
Fighting for
Countess Elizabeth Beaufort

5: Count Kikuchi Tsuranaga
Bearing
Sable, a demi chrysanthemum arising from water, between in chief two cranes volant respectant, bills crossed in chief, all argent.
Fighting for
Lady Mordeyrn Tremayne

6: Jarl Thorbrandr Olafsson
Bearing
Per fess and per pale indented sable and Or, in bend two swords inverted Or and in bend sinister two fisted gauntlets aversed sable.
Fighting for
Countess Eorann O'Connor

7: Viscount Karl Helweg (Did not fight)
Bearing
Gyronny of ten purpure and ermine, a lion rampant to sinister triple-queued Or, within an orle engrailed on the outer edge and invected on
the inner edge, counterchanged.
Fighting for
Viscountess Leia di Capraia

8: Viscountess Leia di Capraia (Did not fight)
Bearing
Or, a panther rampant reguardant vert, incensed proper, charged upon the flank with a cross crosslet fitchy Or, all within a bordure
gules.
Fighting for
Viscount Karl Helweg

9: Sir Godfried of Frisia
Bearing
Azure, two natural tigers rampant addorsed argent, their tails entwined around a sword inverted proper.
Fighting for
Lady Brighid ní Shirideáin

10: Sir Amalric Blackhart
Bearing
Argent, goutty de sang, a stag rampant and a chief sable.
Fighting for
Caia

10a: Baron Achbar ibn Ali
Bearing
Vert, a dragon statant erect affronty, wings displayed argent, pierced through the chest with a sword sable within a bordure engrailed
argent.
Fighting for
Rohan the Wolf MacLachlan

11: Lord Morgan Emrys