Looking for a cloak`

Poster: "Barclay, Peter" <BarclayP@lee-dns1.army.mil>

Unto the Merry Rose does Master Terafan send greetings,

	Last weekend at Crown Tourney, my lady wife lent her cloak to another
gentle to keep warm.  Sometime late in the afternoon, the cloak was laid
(perhaps on a chair) near the Royal pavilion.

	When the gentle went to retrieve the cloak and return it, it had been
moved to some unknown location.   After much searching, including the
Royal Room, it could not be located.

	The cloak we are looking for is  a grayish-blue/black woven looking
cloak with a bright blue fuzzy lining.  If anyone knows where it is
hiding, we will gladly come reclaim it.

			Terafan

Master Terafan Greydragon		barclayp@lee-dns1.army.mil
Brewer, Fighter, Brewer, Autocrat, Brewer, etc.
Barony of Caer Mear