Re: FYI: I Pugni -Reply

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

> Subject: I Pugni -Reply
> Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 11:45:38 -0700
> From: Temp Receptionist <DC.TEMP@novell.com>
> To: atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu
>
> Poster: Temp Receptionist <DC.TEMP@novell.com>
>
> at this late date lord kevin...may I ask if there is still room on board? and if
> so what should one do? I have actually heard that question from a few
> good gentles.
> maria beatriz la mora

Good my Lady Maria Beatriz la Mora, greetings!

	There is indeed room on-board for I Pugni, you can sign up at Troll.

	Site opens at 10AM, adult on-board is $12, children are $7.

	A reminder to everyone else - not much time left to make ribbon favors
	and interesting cloved fruit for the competitions!

	If there are any questions you may have about the event, mail me directly
	at kevin@maxson.com

	If there are questions about the feast, mail them to ipugni@event.maxson.com

	Hope to see everyone on Saturday!  If you're not signed up, just show up!
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com/pa/ipugni.html