RE:Escorting Ladies

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

My personal experience with an escort started in Atlantia at Twelfth
Night (Jan 1989).  This was right after my bike accident and I had
committed to a subtility for Twelfth Night but found I could not
carry it, or walk with out help.  I leaned very heavily on my lord
and had a friend carry the piece in for me.  It made a nice little
procession and helped me to fulfill my promise.  I still use an
escort in to court because it helps me feel better about my
awkwardness.  I can lean heavily on some ones arm, control my skirts
and do proper reverences without falling on my face.  So this
"custom" comes in very handy for me.

Annejke