Re: Pennsic XIV ?????

Poster: smithjh@ed.concord.wvnet.edu (Jason Smith)

Oh BTW,
        Concerning the my post about Pennsic XIV. Well it's obvious to me
and all who know me I am not skilled in too many areas, one of those is my
Roman Numerals. The Pennsic in Question is Pennsic War XXIV.

Thanks, guys...

Ciaran MacGhabhain

Long Live Jimmy. If he'd been living in period he'd have been one helluva
bard!!! :-)
Be true to thy self, and in doing so, ye be true to all...
or
The dream is what we ALL make of it...If it is wrong, look within first...
then without...