Estrella War

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

I'm considering trying to put together a package fare from Northern Atlantia
to Phoenix for the impending conflict at Estrella.  I'm proposing travel
from the DC/Balt. metro area on the 8th of February, which is a Saturday,
returning on the 17th, which is a Monday (I think it's MLK Day).

(1)  The dates of the War itself are given as 11-17  (Monday to Monday);
does anyone know whether the site is open the preceding weekend for those of
us coming from a ways away?  Seems a shame to lose that first weekend...

(2) Is there anyone out there interested in trying to coordinate travel to
get a package fare?  We need a group of 10 or more traveling together.

Caitlin