Estrella War

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

Good gentles of northern Atlantia...

I have the following information about travel possibilities for those of
Northern Atlantia contemplating journeying to Estrella:

Southwest Airlines offers a one-way ticket between Baltimore-Washington
Int'l (BWI) and Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) for $96 (this includes taxes and
the user fees in place at BWI and PHX).  This is a promotional fare and as
such is cheaper than the group rate, but it may not be available much longer
(I didn't get an end date.)

SW also allows carrying a =lot= of luggage:  3 checked bags of up to 70
pounds and 62 inches (H+W+L), plus two carryon bags (16x10x24 inches each).

We've got a small group of Storvikis traveling out that way and would love
to know who else from this part of the world will be there.

Yours in service,

Caitlin