Re: MR: Brute Squad

Poster: Wynn Klosky <klosky@meeker.UCAR.EDU>

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Ed Hopkins wrote:
> I think this must be another example of Inter-Kingdom Anthropology;
> there are no such fighters in fair Atlantia.

Hmmmm...odd, I *was* actually speaking of Atlantia. I would name them,
but that would be pretty rude. Fortunately, they are also
rare, as I stated before. Unfortunately, they sometimes travel
externally...

And of course, thoroughly contemptible, destestible persons are
everywhere, to paraphrase Mistress Rose.

I've encountered two Brutelys here in the Outlands. But then, I travel
quite a bit. On the other hand, I've only encountered one Authenticity
Police. By contrast, I encountered three Brutelys in Atlantia (and
a close friend tells of a likely fourth), and zero APs. But then, there are
more fighters in Atlantia, too, and I've had more dealings with a variety
of artistic types out here, not just the politely authentic ones.

Incidentally, Brutelys and APs are apparently poor peer material.

branwynn
Atlantian Nationalist and Realist, and probably a victim of Alfredo's
extremely dry wit.