Re: MR: Brute Squad

Poster: John Strauss <jstrauss@gmu.edu>

On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Wynn Klosky wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Nov 1996, Ed Hopkins wrote:
> > I think this must be another example of Inter-Kingdom Anthropology;
> > there are no such fighters in fair Atlantia.
>
> Hmmmm...odd, I *was* actually speaking of Atlantia. I would name them,
> but that would be pretty rude. Fortunately, they are also
> rare, as I stated before. Unfortunately, they sometimes travel
> externally...

[snip]

> branwynn
> Atlantian Nationalist and Realist, and probably a victim of Alfredo's
> extremely dry wit.

Yup. One of the things I like about Alfredo's posts is he doesn't stoop
to smiley faces. I think the english language is better off without 'em.

Don't take Alfredo too seriously if he maintains we have no bully boys.
He's a fool, not a blind man.

-Henry

      John Strauss             |    if mail bounces, try
      jstrauss@gmu.edu         |    jstrauss@poboxes.com