Re: Caer Mear Masked Ball Just Past

Poster: Phillip of Ghent <garm@teach.ENET.dec.com>

I think that no small part of the reason that Caer Mear's events are
well-received is demonstrated by the fact that THREE gentles had to be
brought into Court from the kitchen to receive their AoA's.  When the
members of a group pitch in like that, it's a joy to behold (and attend!).

Never have I seen a kitchen so enobled (or, as they say in Springfield,
"enbiggened"!).

- Phillip
(Caer Mearie from the Dim Red Dawn of Time<tm>)