MR: Gazetteer

Poster: edh@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com (Alfredo el Bufon)

I recently suggested that (for all I knew) denizens of Marinus
might possibly be known as "Marines", to which a fine gentle who
happens to be a "Marinusian who in mundane life is in the Navy"
did reply:

> Marine?  Marine??  MARINE!!????????????
>
> I've never been so insulted in my life!

So I would like to publicly apologize.  My error was an
error tipografico -- what I meant to say was not "Marine"
at all but "Marinero", which means "sailor" in Dzhudesmo.

-- Alfredo
(Yo no soy marinero)

PS:
Here's an interesting fact that I just discovered --
the accent in "Marinus" is one the first syllable, not
the second.

-- A
(Se necesita una poca de gracia)

Alfredo el Bufon