Female Fighters

Poster: stephancm@juno.com (Peter H Clarke)

As I calculate it, Caer Mear, at this time, has 7 authorized lady
fighters.  With a few more in training.  Is there another barony with so
many lady fighters?  It would be interesting to note exactly how large
the group of lady fighters is in Atlantia.

I think it is great to have so large a number of lady fighters in our
Kingdom.

"I think a cordial after such a large meal is in order".
BARKEEP!  A sampling of Lady Branwynn's best for the overstuffed capon in
the corner here.
Musing of an overstuffed turkey,  "Boy, am I full"

Stephan