Re: Caer Mear Masqued Ball

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, Terry L. Neill wrote:

> Corby de la Flamme won for best sharking in Hole-in-the-Wall.

Does anyone happen to know more about the shark that Corby used
to win.  A dear friend of mine, who has since returned to the
middle kingdom, taught me many different types of sharks for
Hole-in-the-Wall, including a particular method of sharking
four people at once.  She also hinted at an eight person shark
she had seen once.

I had hoped to go to the Masqued ball and participate in this
myself, but unfortunately mundane obligations took precedence.

Thanks for any info.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
---