Caer Mear Masqued Ball

Poster: uboru@pop.erols.com (Diane Carter)

On behalf of the household which ran Caer Mear's Masqued Ball (The Abbey of
St. James the Bountiful) I would like to extend our appreciation for all of
the generous and supportive comments about our event which have come from
the denizens of the Merry Rose. I would like to extend our heartfelt thanks
to those who came to the event and especially to those who performed and
helped out in many ways to make the event the success that it was. As is
usually the case the numbers of helpers are far too great to be able to be
thanked individually.

We would like for it to be known that the success of this event is in no
way a result of or reflection of the baronial politics which are under
investigation by the BOD.

Brigantia ni Realda
Barony of Caer Mear
Abbey of St. James the Bountiful