Caid

Poster: "Scott Vaughan, Emperor of the" <vaughan~sf@glaxowellcome.com>

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

By some bizarre twist of fate (work), I am going to be at the
First "Great Western War" out in California this February. I was
wondering if I am going to be the only Atlantian there, or will
there actually be others?

Just curious,

efen

(BTW, I have only heard from 4 gentles who plan to compete in the
second round of Royal Bard prelims at 12th Night. If we haven't
spoken about it, you need to contact me. I want a head count
before 12th Night. Telling me the day of the competition doesn't
count.

Also, if someone can give me a very current address/phone number
for Lord Niall MacFarlane, I would really appreciate it.)