Re: January Exchequer Letter

Poster: "Hinson, Jerome" <hinson.msalan3@mhs.unc.edu>

Unto the Exchequer Types of the Merry Rose and the Merely Curious,
Greetings from Lady Ursula von Bremen.

Since my January letter for the Acorn was screeching in just behind the
deadline for submissions, I typed it up in Word for Windows in the hopes
that Rabah would find it easier to work with and would therefore forgive
the lateness and excessive length thereof.  Thought I'd also send what I
had out to the list so that at least some people would have the
information as soon as possible.

If I knew how to convert it to simple ASCII, I would.  But I don't.  I
will be happy to convert it or retype it in your preferred format
(depends on what this baby can do).  If you need it retyped, you'll have
have to wait until the middle of next week, since I doubt that I'll have
another opportunity to redo it anytime before Unevent (got a meeting and
Curia to prepare for).

Let me know what you need and I will try to provide.

In Service For Free (pretty much),
Ursula