Re: Authenticity

Poster: andreah@cpsnet.com

 As I recall, the folks
> with the strongest resistance to any sort of historical fact seem to be college
> age.

I find this very hard to believe.  I've been part of a couple
different college-based groups and they've all had the highest
standards.  Perhaps this was because most of the members were
history, art history or classics majors.  In one group in MidRealm
some of the members were costume design majors and used their garb as
class projects.  I think you will find the willingness to do the
research and work is just the same in the college age groups.
Giovanna