Re: Storvick,Ponte Alto and or Stierbach dance practice

Poster: Dawn Skully/HNS <Dawn_Skully@notesgw.hns.com>

Bambi asked for info about dance practices and Baron Corun answered:

>Our dance mistress has moved to Highland Foorde, so Storviks dance
>practices are currently on hold...

Can it be simple coincidence that Roxbury Mill's Chronicler, Rapier Marshal and
one-who-was-once-Exchequer have also moved to Highland Foorde? Is there
something going on there that we should know about? Inquiring minds want to
know.

Aurora