Re: Storvick,Ponte Alto and or Stierbach dance practice

Poster: Thomas Hudson <hudson@cs.unc.edu>

His Excellency Corun writes:

> Our dance mistress has moved to Highland Foorde, so Storviks dance
> practices are currently on hold. I believe Ponte Alto holds a regular
> practice though.

This is something I've never quite understood.  I started going to dance
practice.  When 3 months later Lady Ursula's schedule changed so that she
couldn't make it regularly, I borrowed her copy of Rose and Nefr and
never looked back.  Why are people afraid of becoming a dancemaster?

Gregory Blount's dance cheat sheets are wonderful for this.  Anything I've
danced I can get a reminder of, and they're free.  Look on his website.

Giovan Donato Falconieri
Kappellenberg, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia:  OCFA - LFET
      intermittent dancemaster, musician, and scholar of fence
      now taking dance requests for University of Atlantia 41