Re: Are Carrots Period?

Poster: Stephanie Malone Thorson <smt2@st-andrews.ac.uk>

A short update:  I tried to search the Medtext-l logs as I promised, but
they're down and likely to stay that way for a while.  I did have another
thought - if people are really interested in carrot history, perhaps a
quick search of the Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature (which indexes
magazines like Organic Gardening) would turn up some information.  Most
public libraries in the US have the Readers' Guide, so long treks to far
off libraries would not be required.

--Alianora