Re: dance (there's hope for you yet)

Poster: nachtanz@patriot.net (Susan and Ken Reed)

>>Can someone please tell me if when and where a dance practice in the
>>greater washington metropoitan area takes place? I hear Storvick has
>>one on Wednesdays at the Baronesses house but I am not sure and I
>>would like to know if there are any others.
>>Thank you
>>Maria Beatriz la Mora
>

>I'm sorry to say that the Storvik practices are not being held presently.
>Hopefully a new practice will be starting soon.
>
>Johanna

AHEM    : - )

The other half of the greater washington metropoitan area has been holding
dance practices for some time now, Monday nights at 7:30 in Springfield.

Contact Aislynn (Kate Spears) at 703-569-9743

Niall

Old Baroni
AFPOPA

******
Susan and Ken Reed                 AFPOPA               nachtanz@patriot.net
   R K Architects, 900 S. Washington St., Falls Church VA 22046