Re: Queen Anne's Lace

Poster: Scott Law <law@fluky.mitre.org>

>The ancient Greeks not only ate the root but collected the
>petals as an aphrodisiac.

  It seems to me that I heard that the petals were good dipped in
thin batter and fried.  Also, don't they grow at Pennsic above the
archery field.  A couple years back, I borrowed a friend's arrows.
I tend to think the clout shoot is further than it is, so I pulled
way back and shot an arrow far away.  Since they weren't mine, I
went hunting up the hill and at the top were some green stemmed
plants with white heads...oh, and the arrow was green shaft with
white fletches!  Never did find the thing.

                               -Virgil