Haggis

Poster: Rcardiff@aol.com

All you scots out there!
     HELP!!

Brok has got himself a sheep...no this is not a marital problem. They guy who
lives behind us has a farmette and raises some animals, and is selling us a
sheep at a great price. Brok is going to butcher the thing, but in typical
Brok fashion, he doesn't want to waste a bite. Therefore we are in search of
a good Haggis recipe. (I know, the idea of a GOOD Haggis may be an oxymoron
to some).

Anyway, any recipes or leads to recipes would be greatly appreciated. I hate
to think of what he will come up with if he has to wing it!

     Thanks,
               Miriam--who is thinking about skipping town for this one.