Re: "Lady" fighters

Poster: Virtual Valkyries <valkyries@jagunet.com>

Personally, I'd like to hope that the days of discrimination on the list
field were dead.  However, I have _not_ been fighting since the beginning of
dawn and have still witnessed/personally encountered it.  The embaressment
of someone refusing to meet you on the list field, while you stood there at
the ready, is really quite something.  While I understand that this is quite
obviously the other person's problem, most of the gentles that practice
discrimination on the list field are oblivious to the effect of their
actions.  It's like publicly getting stood up for a date.

Victoria Fitzgerald

	 Amy Lindsey & Matthew Severns 	"One should always
	 Virtual Valkyries           		be a little improbable".
	 Web Services                 		- Oscar Wilde
	 valkyries@jagunet.com
	 (410)448-4699