CAMBOK!

Poster: "Scott Vaughan, Emperor" <vaughan~sf@glaxowellcome.com>

[This message is converted from WPS-PLUS to ASCII]

Good Gentles,

I am need of someone who is interested in running a game of
CAMBOK at the upcoming Jongleurie (3/22/97) in Elvegast (near
Raleigh, NC). We have a field and probably some players. Alas we
have no sticks nor anyone who really knows much about the game.
If there is some kind and reliable gentle who would offer to run
a game or advise me in the running of it I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks!
Lord Efenwealt Wystle
(Who now sells Dougie MacLean's tapes and CDs - all praise
Dougie!)